Monday, May 9, 2011

Savannah Day Off





We put the motor mount on the stern rail that Joe modified in D'ville and mailed to me in Key Largo. We then put the motor on that I bought here two months ago with Steve and left in his garage until now. Some friends don't know how to say NO. Beth loaned us her car, and we went down town and took the Savannah City tour with a professional company and saw all of the sights. We stopped at Belfords for a great lunch, and then walked to the water front for the ladies to shop, and I got to watch the big ships cruise by. We had a great time with Beth and Steve's daughter Rebecca last night, and she is coming to dinner tonight. We hope Beth and Steve are going to stop by D'ville and use my garage and car while they are there for something. The city tours of D'ville have not started yet, and I am not sure how much of the town is left after the tornado last month. I am putting together a business plan. Beaufort tomorrow. We may be home by the 19th; stay tuned. S

No comments:

Post a Comment