Monday, April 25, 2011

Austin/Houston

I called a friend on Sunday, and he wanted to know how I got Marcnicliz to Austin. Marcnicliz is still in Key Largo with Cathy and Joe babysitting, and Nanc and I are in Houston. Nanc is watching "Dancing With the Stars," which is no surprise to those of you who know her well. We arrived in Houston on Friday and drove to Austin. Sat. culminated in steak off the grill for my 67th cooked by older brother Ed. We all went to church on Sunday at Barb and Ed's Lutheran Church for an amazing Easter service. They had an orchestra that supported a full choir. We had lunch at the Raddison where the waiter spilled my au jus all over me. We are now in Houston praying for the best that God will allow tomorrow. Cancer never leaves your mind or thoughts. Nanc will have a blood test, cardiac scan, CT scan, and finally a MRI. Just doesn't get any better than that. S

No comments:

Post a Comment